photo bb738b87-90aa-4f15-b35a-3fea48c56d4b_zpsequznqih.jpg IMG

Gr8chats Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
michigan_lady50

Reply with quote  #1 
Boot   Scootin Boogie Night this friday  the  15th of july 10pm _1am in the  Rendezvous room..all are welcome
michigan_lady50

Reply with quote  #2 
HALLOWEEN PARTY IN THE SPECIAL EVENTS ROOM.....OCTOBER 29TH ..10:00 PM  EST TIME TILL 2AM  

HERES YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A VIP OR AN UPGRADE OR IF YOU  WIN AND WOULD LIKE TO GIVE IT TO SOME ONE ...YOU MAY ALSO DO THAT AS WELL.. EVERYBODY  HAS A CHANCE TO DO THIS

FIRST VIP OR UPGRADE..... WILL GO THE PERSON WHOS HAS THE BEST COSTUME ON.. 
SO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS POST A PIC OF  YOURSELF IN A COSTUME OR  YOU MAY USE A NET PICTURE FOR THE NIGHT AND THATS WHO YOU ARE FOR THE NIGHT.. BEST ONE WINS

SECOND  VIP..... IS  THE BEST SAYING OR QUOTE IN THE SECTION .... "ABOUT ME" AT  THE BOTTOM OF YOUR PROFILE ..  BEST ONE WINS

WE WILL BE PLAYING HALLOWEEN TUNES AND OUR OWN  FAVORITES TUNES DOES NOT JUST HAVE TO BE HALLOWEEN MUSIC

SHOULD BE FUN TO SEE YOUR COSTUME..COME ON OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN

WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE OF  YOU USE THE FORUM..SAVE THIS AND YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND OUT WHATS GOING ON WITH THE SITE

YOU CAN ALSO POST YOUR COMMENTS RECIPES JOKES SUGGESTIONS HERE

WE HAVE A GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO  USE THIS SITE AND ID LIKE TO SEE  IT GROW.. PASS THE WORD AROUND  AND HELP MAKE THIS SITE A ROCKIN GOOD TIME!![thumb]

Attached Images
jpeg 1597990-bigthumbnail.jpg (135.37 KB, 3 views)

michigan_lady50

Reply with quote  #3 
THIS FRIDAY THE 21ST IS OLDIES  AND  ROCK  n ROLL OF THE 60"S AND 70"S FOR OUR THEME NIGHT  

POSTING A PIC IN YR PROFILE ACCORDING  TO OUR THEME NIGHTS IS ALWAYS  FUN ..  iLL HAVE TO LOOK FOR MY SADDLE SHOES  LOL  AND OR POODLE  SKIRT OR SLCKED BACK .. HAIR WIth ..  DIPPITY DOO OR BRILL CREME.. OR MAYBE ITS  BELL BOTTOMS AND  MINI  SKIRTS   SHOULD BE FUN TO SEE YR OUTFIT

STOP IN AND HAVE SOME FUN.....IN THE  RENDEZVOUS ROOM

Attached Images
jpeg adults-ladies-mens-groovy-baby-1960s-70s-hippie-fancy-dress-new-2872392.jpg (99.77 KB, 2 views)
jpeg ForumGreaserJacket.jpg (146.99 KB, 2 views)

michigan_lady50

Reply with quote  #4 
THIS WEEKS THEME NIGHT IS... OLDIES 1950-1980...WOMEN ARTISTS ONLY

POP IN AND PLAY YOUR FAVORITE TUNES OR JUST LISTEN

BRING A FRIEND OR TELL OTHERS OF OUR SITE TO HELP MAKE IT GROW
Kinky

Reply with quote  #5 
Please  be patient .  We are doing maintance on the site . It  should be back up  soon .

Thank you
dakota_tana

Reply with quote  #6 
is the  site  still  down?  I know  it was open  earlier this morning   but  not  able  to  get in  now

Reply with quote  #7 
i heard they were in briefly but wasnt complete.. im still trying myself .. i get the front page but cant get past the gr8 symbol  

will keep trying.......
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.